Texas Insurance Information Portal is accepting guest blog posts from the experienced Texas-licensed insurance professionals who are seeking to share their industry knowledge and broaden their exposure to potential customers within the state.
We only accept 15-20 guest posts per year, so the spots are very competitive.
Benefits to Guest Insurance Writers
As a licensed Texas insurance professional writing guest posts on TexasInsurance.org, you receive several benefits:
- It allows you to showcase your professional expertise and share valuable insights with local Texas readers. By doing so, you can attract the attention of potential clients who may be looking for insurance-related advice or services. Writing a guest post allows you to establish yourself as an industry authority, which can help you build trust and credibility with your target audience.
- As a contributor to TexasInsurance.org, your name will be mentioned as the author of the article, which can help you increase your visibility and online presence. Your name gets linked to your LinkedIn profile. Readers who appreciate your industry insight and suggestions may be motivated to click through to your LinkedIn profile, where they can learn more about you. This can lead to new business and employment growth opportunities, and help you expand your client and networking base.
- Finally, as the author of a guest post article on TexasInsurance.org, you also get a link to the article, which you can share with your peers, clients, and social networks as you see fit. This can help you increase your reach and exposure, as well as establish yourself as a thought leader in the insurance industry. Overall, writing a guest article on TexasInsurance.org can be a valuable marketing tool for Texas insurance professionals who want to grow their business and build their reputation.
Expectations of Guest Post Writers
As an insurance professional, if you're interested in writing a guest post for our readers, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
The focus of your post should be on providing valuable and actionable insurance insights for the residents of Texas.
- How insurance works in Texas, with clear examples and use-cases,
- How to pick the best insurance coverage based on the Analysis of Needs,
- How to save on insurance by optimizing and bundling the coverages,
- Differences between insurance products, and
- Overall review of the best-fitting insurance products for various types of Texas customers (personal and business).
The articles should be written about the subject matter and not as a promotion of your personal services. The information must be presented in a factual and unbiased manner, clearly explaining the positives and the negatives of each aspect of the discussed topic. The submitted article must be original, non-plagiarized, and/or auto-generated.
Examples of Writing:
- Present an original perspective on insurance consumer needs you observe on your local market,
- Evaluate a product or service from the end-user’s perspective,
- Explain how some feature of a product sets it apart from the competitors,
- Cover comparable things to consider, or explain which coverage might be best for certain uses or circumstances,
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of something, based on your own experience as an agent, broker, or an adjuster,
- Describe how an insurance product has evolved from prior years, identifying a reason to review the coverages,
- Describe key points in how a policy serves its target customer and why it may be the best choice among the competition,
- Include links to official supporting resources and references,
- Focus on the most important factors, based on your experience and expertise
We don't have a specific word count requirement, but we do ask that you cover your chosen topic comprehensively to ensure our readers leave feeling fulfilled. A typical article is 1,200 to 2,000 words.
To make your piece more readable, we suggest including subheaders every 300 words. This helps to break up the text and make it easier for our readers to digest the information you're providing.
Pitch Your Idea
If you are passionate about insurance and interested in connecting with local customers who are seeking advice about it, let us know what you would like to write about. We will follow up with you as soon as we can.